By submitting an order to New Park Cemetery, Inc. you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
:You agree to have read and understood our Terms & Conditions:
- When you submit an order to New Park Cemetery, Inc. over the Internet you are offering to purchase from New Park Cemetery, Inc. items in your order. Payment method must be provided when ordering. No goods will be delivered without full payment being received.
- New Park Cemetery, Inc. accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Cards, and echecks through PayPal.
- New Park Cemetery, Inc. reserves the right to cancel orders at its discretion.
- Amendments to your order can be made by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most items that New Park Cemetery, Inc. sells are custom made to order. There will be slight variations between the website representation and the actual item that you will receive. New Park Cemetery, Inc. will exercise extreme attention to match your purchase to the visual image displayed online.
- New Park Cemetery, Inc. reserves the right to adjust prices at any time and without prior notice before any order has been submitted.
- New Park Cemetery, Inc. reserves the right to discontinue products at any time and without prior notice. If a product is unavailable after placing your order, New Park Cemetery, Inc. will contact you and offer an alternative and/or remove that item from the order. If not available you will be given an immediate refund.
- We cannot exchange items unless they are defective or damaged. If a mistake is on our part in the engraving, we will make a replacement item for you at no cost.
- Granite Markers ordered from our (SHOP) category take approximately 45 days for completion, by submitting an order for a marker, you acknowledge that you understand our time frame for completion and accept it.
- Markers ordered to be placed in our cemetery once completed may take an additional 20 days on average to be installed at the grave site weather permitting.